Our rehab in Marbella provides excellent care. It comes equipped with a range of modern facilities, such as a pool, a gym, and mediation rooms. The buildings are light and well-ventilated. Everything is looked after and in good condition.
The staff are also very friendly and experienced. We have some great therapists and medical staff who will look after your body and mind. They have been supervising the rehab and detox process for years.
Why go to rehab in Marbella?
Going to rehab in Spain is a great option. When you decide to check in to our Marbella rehab, you choose sun, relaxation and a change of scene. What better way is there to kickstart your new, sober life?
Rehab in the UK has many benefits as well. For some, home comforts are too important to leave behind. However, if you feel like you might enjoy being in a different country, with a different culture, you should definitely consider our Marbella drug and alcohol rehab.
If nothing else, the food, the weather and the scenery here are all amazing. The Mediterranean diet is good for your health. The sun is good for your skin and your mental wellbeing. And the scenery is just beautiful.
Our rehab is in a quiet corner of Marbella. It provides lots of opportunity for rest and relaxation. You can forget the stresses of normal life while you rid your body of toxins. Then, once you’ve got clean, you can enjoy the sun and sand.
What sorts of therapy do we offer in Marbella drug and alcohol rehab?
Below, we list six therapy types you can benefit from in Marbella:
- Music Therapy: This is a kind of alternative therapy in which those in recovery make music. This can help people to say things that they might struggle to say out loud. The therapist is on hand to interpret the music which patients make during music therapy.
- Family Therapy: In family therapy, your parents, siblings and loved ones take part in the therapy session. Often, during a period of addiction, relationships with family get damaged. Family therapy is a good way to mend those ties. Plus, your family will enjoy a trip to Marbella!
- Holistic Therapy: This is another form of alternative therapy. Unlike conventional therapies, holistic therapy does more than just treat your mind. It also tries to treat your body. It might include things like massage and acupuncture.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): CBT is now a well-known term in the world of addiction treatment. It has become one of the most common forms of therapy for those suffering from substance abuse disorders. The aim of CBT is to make you more aware of your patterns of thought. Negative thoughts can lead people to abuse substances. CBT helps you to avoid these negative thoughts.
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT): DBT is a bit like CBT, but it is aimed more at those with suicidal tendencies and affective disorders. It can be a great alternative to CBT if you find that CBT isn’t working for you, or if you suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD).
- Art Therapy: Like music therapy, art therapy helps those in recovery to turn their feelings into artwork. The therapist can use this artwork as a way to start a discussion.
What are the benefits of residential rehab?
Residential rehab is normally the best option for getting clean. Why? Because it takes you away from a drug-using environment and puts you in the hands of medical professionals.
Many people who find themselves hooked on substances try to detox on their own. We do not recommend this at all. Home detoxes – especially for alcohol – put you and your body at risk. The best place to detox is in a residential rehab, where you will be monitored 24/7.
Here are 5 things to think about when choosing between residential and outpatient rehab:
- Excellent medical care: Inpatient rehabs offer the highest standard of medical care. They employ full-time staff to watch over their patients and help them through the detox stage. If you want to detox safely, you need to go to a residential rehab
- People to talk to: It can be very emotionally taxing to go through a detox. In residential rehab, you can talk to the staff and the other patients. They will give you support and help you to get through this
- Get away from home: Many of those with substance abuse problems have difficult home lives. If you have an abusive partner, or other bad relationships, it can be good for you to get away for a little while
- Time to yourself: You may have be a high-powered businessperson, or unemployed. You might be married, or you might be single. Whatever your situation, the chances are that you’re going to need space to detox. This is not an easy process. You might not want your loved ones to see you in this state. A residential rehab gives you the time, space and privacy you need to get clean
What is the average length of stay in our Marbella rehab?
You can choose to stay as long as you like. Generally, people stay for between two and four weeks. We recommend at least a few weeks for a full rehab and detox, although you should do feel right for you.
Start Your Recovery Today
Find the services & support you deserve and start your new life today.
Call us today on 0800 140 4690 or complete the enquiry form and a member of our staff will contact you shortly.